Sunday, April 1, 2012

Early Spring in the City...


The week before last was gorgeous and warm here in NYC. The trees were flowering and flowers blooming all over the city. Fiona and I headed out for a long afternoon to saunter around the Upper West Side from Riverside Park to Central Park. I was determined to capture the trees in bloom before the leaves began to poke out. And to capture the city views through the trees that would soon be obscured by green.





I put Fiona in the wrap so she could take a nap on me...


As Fiona slept in the wrap I found a place to stop and lay down on a blanket underneath this lovely tree...

When she woke up we had snack time and Fiona explored, although she wouldn't crawl off the blanket onto the grass. This was her first time being on grass since last Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment