Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Circus Pendant Light + the Plumen Blub at the Conran Shop


I was recently visiting ABC Carpet & Home in NYC and I ended up at the Conran Shop on the lower level of the store.  I've never made my way down there before.  But their furniture and furnishings are fabulous.  Modern lines with a cozy warm feel.  I really would love to use their Circus Pendant Light somewhere in our home.


The pendant caught my eye first, but then it was also what was inside the pendant that inspired me.  Where
can you get a light bulb like this?? So perfect for a pendant where you will see the light inside on display.


I did a little internet research and it appears to be the Plumen light bulb.  Not only is this bulb's design fabulous, it is also energy efficient!  Win Win!  What a great antidote to the undeniably cool but oh so power hungry vintage filament bulbs that have been in vogue the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment